15.4.11

Custom Cycling Jersey

I've contacted 12 companies who manufacture custom made cycling jerseys.

It would act as a great bargaining tool for sponsors to have their name/logo placed in strategically placed locations.

Colours could match the cancer research logo, which would be a good reference point.


There are a couple of nice road bike team jerseys out, possibly my favourite being the HTC Columbia jersey


Or the Saxo Bank Sungard
And while I'm at it the Team Garmin Cervelo jersey



It would probably be worth investing in a good pair of bib-shorts though. But the above can act as some inspiration. Lighter colours may be better, as we'll be cycling through the summer!

I'll post up what feedback I have. The cost of the above shirts retail from about £60 - £80 (! - expensive!!) but make a massive difference to body temperature, aerodynamics and weight.

Cheers.

Dyfan

No comments:

Post a Comment